1) Double Click on the code to be validated, exactly highlighting the code.
2) Click on the check button at the top of the policy text box on the right side.
3) The program will display a dialog box indicating whether the code is valid or not
This function is particularly useful to quickly check the ends of a range.
If the program does not pick up the Range it usually due to a Mistake in the codes defining the Range.
Lists of CPT and ICD9 codes can also be easily retrieved by keyword using check button at the top of the policy text box on the left side.
1) Double Click on the search word, exactly highlighting the word.
2) Click on the check button on the left side at the top of the policy text box.
3) A Dialog box will be displayed listing the CPT and ICD9 definitions containing the word.
4) Clicking on either button will display the codes whose definition contains the word.